|Italy – Rimini
|Municipality of Rimini
– Architecture Studio Tommaso Pallaria
– Prof. Arch. Orazio Carpenzano
– Studio Dismisura – Balducci Marcoaldi Architetti Associati
– SRP Engineering s.r.l.
The Federico Fellini Museum project aims to create an innovative and immersive museum centre for research and artistic creation, in which scientific rigour, emotion and entertainment coexist.
The project consists of interventions that cross the historic centre of Rimini on three axes:
1. Castel Sismondo, in whose rooms real Fellini sets must be set up, through the reconstruction of scenic materials and the use of the most advanced digital technologies. It will host original works by international artists called to evoke and rework the Fellini’s imagination
2. Fulgor – Casa del Cinema, housed in the three upper floors of Palazzo Valloni, recently renovated. The first two floors will have to develop and reinterpret the relationship between the land of origin and the entire work of Fellini. The third floor will consist of a loft living space, a free, informal space where the visitor can immerse himself in the vision of Fellini’s films;
3. CircAmarcord, a large outdoor space where the visitor can discover and experience Fellini’s cinema in its most distinctive features. This space will have to host temporary shows, displays and interactive installations inspired by the places, situations and themes of the films.
The Fellini Museum will be able to offer a comparison between the images of his films and his graphic work and those of his Rimini, to allow the visitor to extract relationships, concepts and perspectives.